Bangladesh has entered the second day of the countrywide weeklong strict lockdown to tackle transmission of coronavirus.
Amid this strict lockdown, some services and offices/factories are out of lockdown restrictions, according to DMP headquarters' notification today.
- Medical Staffs
- Individuals / staff involved in Covid vaccination/treatment
- Staffs of bank
- Cameraperson of Media portals
- Telephone / internet service worker
- Private security guards
- Officers / employees involved in emergency services
- Office-going government officials
- Workers / officers of industrial factories / garments
- Law enforcement members
- Fire service
- Postal service
- Individuals / officials work for water, gas, fuel and electricity
- Port concerned person / officer
The above-mentioned people/ services do not need to show a movement pass for their movement during the nationwide lockdown. They can go to work only by showing their identity cards, says the notice.
The notification also asked to give a briefing to the on-duty policemen at different check posts over this matter on an urgent basis.
Amid worsening situation, the government announced a set of restrictions to be imposed during the nationwide lockdown for 14-21 April.