Are you bothered by some aunties who think more about your marriage than their medicines? Do your parents want you to get married (mostly because of those ghatak aunties)? But do you really know how to prepare yourself to become a "perfect bride"?
No worries. We, your saviours, are here to rescue you from that "Aunt Company!" Here are five "must" things that you need to follow to be a "perfect bride"
1. Do you have big and heavy degrees? Very good. Now, forget them! Concentrate more on your appearance, figure, and skin tone. You need to be fair and cool like "Dermi Cool" powder. Skinny as a stick and a perfect Barbie doll.
2. Do you feel the need to have an opinion about everything? Do not worry because once you are married, no one is going to ask for or listen to yours anyway. If you carry a big purse, put your opinions there or you can look for a chest somewhere to lock your opinions away.
3. Are you known as the "volcano" among your friends? Girl, you should not be, you are not supposed to be an "angry army"! Vesuvius died, so should you. You need to be delicate, fragile, and sweet like a flower.
4. Does your laughter shake the grounds of heaven and hell? Swallow that laughter, put on a smile. Good girls should only smile. Be courteous. Also, build a habit of sitting "properly", eating "properly", and talking "politely".
5. Do you love eating but do not know how to cook? Shame on you. You do not deserve to live on this earth. Cooking like a chef is one of the top qualities that you need to hold. Have you started chopping your vegetables yet? Go go go!
Do not read books about philosophy, science, and logic. Better yet, do not read at all. It might sharpen your brain and your "brains" is absolutely unwanted. You just need to stop your brain from thinking. The blunter woman you are, the happier woman you become.
Wishing a happy journey to all the "perfect bride-to-bes!"