LED lights are energy efficient and long lasting- making it a good choice for home decoration. If used in the right way, they can transform the look of a home.
LED bulb is a widely used LED, but there are other options to look out for. For example, LED Lighting tube is a better alternative of traditional tube lights. Surface mounted LED lights- another decorative option, are usually mounted on a surface and contain a chip that enhances its brightness. They also last much longer. On the other hand, Chip on web (COB) LEDs emits denser light than surface mounted LEDs.
Advantages of LED lightings
- LED light bulbs are around 80 per cent more efficient than traditional lights. Compared to traditional lights, which convert around 80 per cent of the energy to heat and only 20 per cent to light.
- 2. Traditional bulbs come in a standard size, there is hardly any option in this case. But LED lights have a wide array of size and shapes- making it a better option for your home decoration. While it is true that LEDs cost more than regular bulbs, but they are also more durable. If you want better milage, LEDs are worthy of its high price tag.
- LED lights curb heat emission, definitely lesser than regular lights. LEDs switch on instantly, whereas traditional lights take some moments.
- LED lights are eco friendly and free from UV radiation. A home needs to look good, but it also has to champion healthy living. LEDs are a far better choice in this case. Traditional lights have harmful effects to some extent.
- LED lights are easy on the eyes. It properly distributes lighting inside the room.