Transport Officer - HRC Group
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||15 April, 2021|
HRC, a leading Conglomerate Business House of the Country wishes to appoint one (1) suitably qualified, experienced, dynamic & self-motivated professional for the post of a Transport Officer to be based in Dhaka & required to periodically travel to its Offices located outside of Dhaka.
Job Responsibilities :
The incumbent shall be responsible to undertake necessary repair & maintenance of the Company's vehicles as and when required. Maintaining liaison with Workshops/BRTA/Insurance/Traffic Police etc for smooth transport operations as well as monitoring of over all activities of the Group's transport fleet related works. Should be able to independently prepare cost and efficiency statement of vehicles and make comparative analysis to enable control expenditure and obtain approval from the Management.
Job experience: Minimum 7-10 years practical experience in leading position in the field of Transport Maintenance Division.
Preferred Educational qualification: Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Age limit: 42 – 47 years.
- Be well conversant in Bengali and English Language
- Proficient in basic computer software (e.g. MS Office suite)
- Ability to coordinate with various departments
- Ability to work in challenging situations
- Self-motivated and initiator
- Physically fit and mentally alert to deal with all kinds of on-the-job situations
- Creativity, integrity and commitment to work beyond Call of Duty when/if required
Attractive salary and other fringe benefits will be provided to the deserving candidate.
Candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria are encouraged to forward their resume along with a recent passport sized photograph on or before 15.04.2021 to: