Territory Manager (Trade)
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||25 January, 2021|
Position: Territory Manager (Trade)
- Achieve volume and value target of the demarcated territory for a stipulate time period.
- Handle and manage key customers by customer visit & successful sales call, address business issues and provide market visit report to Line Manager.
- Identify new business opportunity by selecting and engaging influential, generating sales volume by increasing dealers, sub-dealers & paint contractors and ensure product coverage in the designated sales territory.
- Implement all trade promotion and consumer promotion as per the plan.
- Realize cash from dealers as per the company standard and ensure collecting company outstanding from credit dealers.
- Continuous expansions of distribution reach as per the target given.
- Guide and coach contractual(s) regularly to complete all market driven duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain visibility and merchandising at key counters of a given cluster
- Keep professional relations with dealers, sub-dealers & shop managers to implement all planned activities in and around the counter.
- Organize and conduct training/briefing and product demonstration session for the internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders.
Educational Requirements: Business Graduate (preferably BBA /MBA) from reputed public/private university.
Experience Requirements: 1 to 2 year(s)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Motor Bike riding would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to principles & values
- Relating & networking
- Planning & organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with pressures and setbacks