Teacher - St. Joseph International School
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||01 May, 2021|
Position Name: Teacher
- For Junior and Mid-level
- Disciplines: Accounting, Bangla, Bangladesh Studies, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Economics, English, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, and Physical Instruction (Female)
- Prepare lesson plans, teach, check assignments and written scripts, maintain academic records and ensure that students' development and achievement are continuous.
- Meet deadlines, maintain schedules, and coordinate processes and / or events.
- Meet academic requirements related to exams, communicate with parents.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
- A minimum requirement is Masters
- Candidates from English medium background having both 'O' and 'A' level will be given preference.
Age Requirements: Not over 35 years
Experience Requirements: Any experience of teaching in a reputed English Medium (Cambridge)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Those who are skilled in English will be given preference
- Good command in English; both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Willing to choose a career in educational institutions.
Job Location: Dhaka (Asad Avenue, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207)
Last Date for Submission of Application: May 01, 2021
Apply instruction: Send your CV to the Email- [email protected] or to the address: St. Joseph International School, 97 Asad Avenue, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.
Step1: Short-listed applicants will have to appear in an hour-long written test and half-hour computer skill test.
Step 2: Successful/Suitable candidates will be asked to come for a personal interview. No TA or DA is admissible for both events.