Staff Automation QA Engineer - Augmedix
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||IT & Telecommunication|
|Deadline||30 April, 2021|
Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2–3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
About the Role:
Augmedix is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with experience in a wide range of web software technologies and architectures to join our Engineering team. This individual must have the mindset to get their hands dirty testing in different front-end and back-end web technology stacks. Work will range from solo projects testing to product features in sprints with remotely and locally located Developers. The right candidate will have the openness to be part of many different types of projects with a high level of context-switching ability.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company. We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.
- Automation test scoping, maintain and write test scripts along with Automation Team.
- Writing test automation scripts using Selenium, Protector, Python or similar too.
- Actively participate during feature/ regression testing when required.
- Analyze specifications and implement test strategy by identifying problems, usability and user-interface concerns.
- Actively participate during feature/ regression testing when required .
- Analyze specifications and implement test strategy by identifying problems, usability and user-interface concerns .
- Ensure testing is performed according to plan and update technical manager on a regular basis.
- Assist Project/Technical Manager in scoping and estimation of test activities during spring planning.
- Design solid test procedures and assign tasks to QA team accordingly.
- Allocate resources & tools necessary to ensure product quality.
- Develop a test schedule and dynamically re-assess test plan if necessary.
- Ensure final quality assurance and assume responsibility for software release and all related documentation.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team.
- 3-6 years working experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid experience using JIRA and any test case management tool.
- Hands-on experience with writing automation test scripts.
- Hands on experience with API test automation.
- Hands on experience with Load testing using Jmeter or similar tools.
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical overseas teams.
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team of engineers is a nice-to-have.