|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||IT & Telecommunication|
|Deadline||31 January, 2021|
DSE is looking for Software Engineers who will be responsible for developing and updating various in-house ERP applications, preparing reports using standard development tools and maintaining Databases on Windows/Linux servers. S/He will also be responsible to work on several development projects of DSE.
- M.Sc/ 4 years B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Software Engineering from any reputed University.
- CGPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in both SSC & HSC examinations or equivalent and CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4 in Bachelor/ Masters Level;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in software development after graduation.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCES:
- Must have 3 years' hands-on experience in developing ERP systems with dot net(C#.net, ASP.Net) or Java/ Spring/ Spring Boot technology in line with BRS, SRS;
- Capable of preparing user stories/test reports, release note and system support documentation/user manual by understanding client needs;
- Familiar with ORM like Entity Framework, Hibernate and LINQ;
- Good understanding of design Standards, design pattern and coding guidelines and OOP;
- Good knowledge in writing complex SQL/LINQ queries, SQL Trigger & Store Procedures Familiarity with Android/IOS apps development will be an added advantage;
- Good knowledge in Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL load balancing, query optimization and performance tuning will be an added advantage;
- Experience in Spring/ Maven/ Docker and Linux platform will be count.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills;
- Strong interest in adopting new technology and keep pace with industry development by reading books, periodicals and technical reports;
- Ability to take new challenges, perform proactively and take ownership;
AGE LIMIT: Not exceeding 35 years as on January 31, 2021
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: Attractive Compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidate during the probation period. On successful completion of the probation period (assessed by examination/evaluation), Software Engineers will be absorbed in the Senior Executive Level and be integrated with other benefits as per the policy of the Exchange.
Prospective candidates are invited to apply at https://career.dse.com.bd within January 31, 2021.
Please note that DSE is an equal opportunity employer with the HR strategy 'Reward the best & be fair with the rest'. Candidates with incomplete academic qualifications or non-compliance with any of the above requirements will disqualify for theshortlisting.
Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Shortlisted candidates would require to appear at the written exam, viva voce, aptitude test and subsequent stages of the selection process.
The Exchange reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.