Senior Officer, Fundraising & Grant Management Department
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||31 March, 2021|
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO's Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen
Position Title: Sr. Officer, Fundraising & Grant Management Department
- Support proposal development through coordinating the establishment of proposal development working groups of key staff within the organization and ensuring key actions are delegated;
- Use the Log frame tool effectively for developing Concept Note and Project Proposal;
- Identify the project proposal development schedule at the concept note/proposal stage and coordinating with the relevant staff to ensure deadlines are met;
- Assist in making budgets with the support of Program heads and Finance department;
- Conduct donor research and analyses donor funding trend to match donor focus with JAAGO's priority programme themes in Bangladesh;
- Facilitate the process of signing contracts with the donors;
- Facilitate occasional visits of donors when necessary;
- Collect information, edit and finalize Project Progress and Final Reports with the support from project implementation teams and ensuring quality donor reporting is completed by submission deadlines;
- Ensure compliance with donor reporting requirements by updating the project staff;
- Update and manage project document filing and storing (both physical and OnlineGoogle Drive, Dropbox);
- Participate in occasional field visits to oversee projects' progress and gain understanding of the local development needs.
- Provide support to the team members during the implementation phase of the projects.
- Follow up with donors after attending meetings
- Scope funding opportunities that arise out of networking with donors.
Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant field (Social Sciences, Development Studies, Economics, or equivalent).
Minimum 2-3 years experiences in I/NGO or development sector.
- Excellent writing and spoken English and Bangla;
- Good organization skills;
- Competent computer skills especially MS-Word, Ms-Excel and MS- PowerPoint;
- Strong understanding of grant management process of institutional donors;
Ability to manage complex tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Salary: BDT 30,000 – 35,000 per month
Other Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays
Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am - 6 pm)
If you are interested then APPLY ONLINE or please send your updated CV with recent passport size photo to email@example.com with subject line "Application for the position of "Sr. Officer, Fundraising & Grant Management" Without subject line application will not accepted.
Application Deadline: The position will remain open until the vacancy is filled.