Senior Manager - Food Security and Livelihood, GFA
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||11 February, 2021|
- Contract length: Up to 31 December, 2021 with high possibility of further extension
- The Senior Manager - Food Security and Livelihood shares in the overall responsibility for the field implementation, direction and coordination of all components of GFA (General Food Assistance) program. This position will mainly be responsible for implementation e-voucher operations & emergency rapid response (HE Biscuit & hot meal distribution) initiatives in the camp areas. S/he will maintain liaison with respective Govt. officials, camp in-charge, SMs and other actors working in the camp areas, along with maintain of the direct communication & coordination with donor (WFP), networking with sector & other clusters by attending all meeting & workshop on a regular basis.
- The Senior Manager - Food Security and Livelihood will assist & coordinate with the Senior Program Manager - GFA in program implementation & development planning, budget preparation, program expenditure tracking, ensuring of quality delivery, staff management & development, SC's reporting requirements for the GFA program. As one of the key management personnel of GFA program, s/he will work closely with WFP Team for regular coordination and to address change of program. The incumbent will be overall responsible for ensuring day-to-day effective & smooth program operations by arranging all required support services (Finance, Awards, HR, Admin, IT, MEAL team etc.) and provide support on day-to-day operations. S/he is responsible for the efficient and cost-effective use of all resources including financial, human, vehicle, commodity and material as per set policies and procedures of SCI & the Donor. S/he will also oversee & support the GFA Ukhiya team office management & ensure the logistics supports as needed.
Employment Status : Contractual
Educational Requirements: Master's Degree, preferably in Social Science/ Agriculture/ Development Studies or relevant
Experience Requirements: At least 7 year(s)
- Minimum 07 years working experience, preferably in food security livelihood and Value chain, e-Voucher programming, community mobilization &, including 3 years in management position.
- Working in partnership with national and International NGOs/GOB/UN Agencies in camps will be preferred.
- Sound knowledge of humanitarian compliances, Rohingya response, operation modalities of UN agencies is required.
- Working experience with multi sectoral program designing, knowledge on priority exercise for the host community, gender & child focused livelihood designing will add value.
- Extensive management and networking skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a diverse condition in long hours
- Excellent in teamwork, program planning and implementation skills
- Good computer (MS Office, Excel and Internet) operating skills
Job Location: Cox's Bazar
Apply Procedure: Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=210000R4