Senior Manager - BRAC Bank
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||17 April, 2021|
Position: Senior Manager, Delivery Management
- Lead End to End Delivery Management for in-house development and vendor development.
- Ensure delivery from IT Manage service partner.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget delivery, remove road blocker.
- Strong in leadership and interpersonal communication.
- Proactive, positive mindset, challenge taker.
- Internal & external stakeholder management, reporting, escalation, attention.
- Act as an integral stakeholder and a key decision-maker in the E2E life cycle of delivery.
- Establish, govern and execute proper delivery governance in development/project delivery with all stakeholders and reporting.
- Lead resource forecasting, planning and IT demand management.
- Lead & coordinate with business teams to ensure proper requirement analysis to achieve business goals.
- Lead impact, scope analysis, and planning for Banking IT requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science (CS) from a reputed university.
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- 8 to 12 years of solid experience in Project Management, Delivery Management & service delivery management. Experience in the Financial industry is preferable
- Certification in Project Management/Delivery Management is highly recommended.
- Experience in the banking domain is highly required.
- Strong in people leadership and business acumen.
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive risk management and positive thinking.
- Working experience in an IT management service environment is highly recommended.
- Experience in banking domain software development will add value.
- Proven track record in manage complex and large software development programs and projects. Experience in handling Manage service Development will add value.
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder management.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Sound knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholders Management (collecting requirements from business & documenting & getting sign-offs)
- Effective documentation skills, document clear understanding of the tasks/job at hand
Read Before Apply
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process.
- BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
- BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Apply Procedure: If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.