Senior Manager - BRAC Bank
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||27 March, 2021|
Position: Senior Manager, Application Maintenance and Support
- Lead End to End Delivery Management for in-house development and vendor development.
- Ensure delivery from IT Manage service partner.
- Ensure on time, on budget delivery, remove road blocker.
- Strong in leadership and interpersonal communication.
- Proactive, positive mind set, challenge taker.
- Internal & external stakeholder management, reporting, escalation, attention.
- Act as an integral stakeholder and a key decision maker in E2E life cycle of delivery.
- Establish, govern and execute proper delivery governance in development/project delivery with all stakeholders and reporting.
- Lead resource forecasting, planning and IT demand management.
- Lead & coordinate with business teams to ensure proper requirement analysis to achieve business goals.
- Lead impact, scope analysis and planning for Banking IT requirement.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science (CS) from a reputed university.
- 8 to 12 years solid experience in Project Management, Delivery Management & service delivery management. Experience in Financial industry is preferable
- Certification in Project Management / Delivery Management is highly recommended.
- Experience in banking domain is highly required.
- Strong in people leadership and business acumen.
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive risk management and positive thinking.
- Working experience in IT manage service environment is highly recommended.
- Experience in banking domain software development will add value.
- Proven track record in manage complex and large software development program and project. Experience in handling Manage service Development will add value.
- Strong leadership skill and stakeholder management.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Sound knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholders Management (collecting requirements from business & documenting & getting sign-offs)
- Effective documentation skills, document clear understanding of the tasks/job at hand
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.