|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism|
|Deadline||21 January, 2021|
Position: Restaurant Manager
No. of Post: 1
Bashundhara Amusement Park Ltd is planning to rope in the restaurant business emphasized by the passion of quality and excellence in food, atmosphere, and service, are seeking bright and talented professionals for the food chain business.
- Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers / Head Office, and schedule delivery of fresh foods and beverages.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Monitor actions of staffs and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are maintained.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit, banking, and purchases are maintained.
- Select or create successful menu items based on many considerations, and suggest prices based on cost analysis.
- Assist in overseeing training for staff.
- Schedule work hours for servers, kitchen staff & branch-related staffs.
- Monitor food preparation and methods.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Maintain relationships with customers and staffs.
- Update and use job-related knowledge.
- Make decisions and solve problems where require.
- Process and analyze information/stock when scheduling and budgeting.
- Record information about inventory.
- Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll, attendance, leave, etc.
- Promotes professionalism through appearance and manner.
- Any other job assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Professional Degree in Hospitality Management will get priority.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Food Chain shop, Hotel waiter, Restaurant Expert
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s) : Restaurant
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should be friendly and well mannered.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure and in complex situations.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly day off, Company T-Shirt and others benefits as per company policy.