Reservation Manager - Pan Pacific Sonargaon
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism|
|Deadline||20 May, 2021|
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Sales & Marketing Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Position: Reservation Manager
Reservation Manager shall be the representative of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka to ensure 5 Star Standard Booking & Reservation services for our valued guests with amicable voice and handle every related issue efficiently, courteously and professionally. Also, assist Revenue Manager for the overall operations of the Reservation Section under Sales & Marketing Department of the Hotel. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- To plan, organize, co-ordinate and control all room reservations operations.
- To assist the daily operation as required. Oversee all the operations in room reservations and make decision.
- To optimize hotel occupancy and average rate with the implementation of upselling technique.
- To produce forecasts, statistics and other relevant reports as required.
- To manage/maintain and monitor room availability throughout a 365 days period to maximize yield as well as updating hotel room availability.
- Any other lawful assignment given by the competent authority as and when requirement basis.
- Masters from recognized University/Educational Institute.
- Minimum 6-10 Years advanced experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel's core Front Office, Reservations, Guest Service.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in working closely with 3 to 5 Star Hotel's Budgeting and forecasting, able to formulate, process and operate with advanced revenue management templates.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in OPERA PMS & other 3 to 5 Star Hotel's Sales & Catering Module.
- Strong Knowledge of Inventory Management, Yield Management, Rate Control, Trend Analysis and Data Construction.
- Have excellent knowledge about present Hospitality industry and latest business strategies and styles.
- Have access to excellent hospitality market intelligence.
- Very Well reversed in 3 to 5 Star Chain Hotel General SOPs.
- Excellent Command over English.
- Not more than 40 (forty) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Bangla as well as very good in listening.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the Reservation Team smoothly.
- Should have a "Can Do Attitude".
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by May 20, 2021 by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department, Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, 107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215.
or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY "IF" YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: May 20, 2021 at 4:30 PM