Project Engineer- Rice Project
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Commercial/Supply Chain|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||06 March, 2021|
- Project management: prepare proposals, contracts, project scheduling and staffing planning
- Knowledge on building codes, local ordinances and regulatory affairs
- Negotiate with vendor/supplier and clients
- Knowledge on local laws and legal procedures for implementing green-field projects.
- Monitor & control on project implementation and improvement activities.
- Engage staff efficiently on project relevant activities
- Ensure timely project implementation, involving & lead the team
- Build positive relationships with staff, peers, and senior leadership to support the mission, vision, values, and performance standards of the organization
- Prepare reports of the current status of project work and recommend on improvement scope
- Any other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
Experience, Education & Other Requirements:
- Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from reputed institution.
- 3-5 years' experience in plant operations and project execution/implementation jobs.
- Experience in rice related projects is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of GMP manufacturing, GMP regulatory compliance standards
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & AutoCAD
- Ability to manage projects and priorities simultaneously in order to achieve deliverables and adhere to timelines and budgets.
Job Location: Bogura