Programmer - IWM
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||30 March, 2021|
Position Title: Programmer
Division: ICT-GIS Division
Reporting To: Director, ICT-GIS Division
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Keeping the ODK Server up and running.
- Workflow automation and server-side application for field data collection and processing
- Facilitate GIS Associates to work with WebGIS for preparing index maps for individual beats.
- GIS based web application development
- Geo-Database management
- Work for active and proposed projects as and when required
- Developments and maintain the relation with different relevant Clients
- At least Bachelor degree in CSE from a reputed University.
Essential Skill requirements:
- Backend: PHP Laravel
- Front end: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue JS/AngularJS/ReactJS, jQuery
- Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL/MySQL - (with Oracle Spatial or PostgreSQL with PostGIS will be preferred)
- Server Application: IIS, Apache, Nginx; (experiences of hosting in production server using Docker will be preferred)
Required Years of Experiences: At least 3(three) years which may be relaxed considering skills
- Experience/knowledge of ODK Server setup, PostgreSQL, Laravels, Open Layers.
- Preference will be given for candidates having:
- Experience with WebGIS technology will be preferable
- Experiences in GoB or Large Corporate organization as GIS Manager/Programmer/Developer.
- Working experiences on use and analysis of GIS data
- Application development skills both on Linux and Windows platform and using Docker (highly preferred).
- Attractive salary and benefit package applicable for staff under contractual appointment will be offered to the deserving candidate.
- Report writing, presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must have a 'can-do' attitude.
- The incumbent must have a mindset to work in a team.
- Must be able to carry out multi-tasking activities and have a mindset to work under pressure.
- Age must be below 40 years.
Instruction to apply
Candidates who do not meet the abovesaid academic and experience requirements are discouraged to apply.
Eligible candidates having the required qualification, skill and experience are requested to visit IWM website (www.iwmbd.org) and apply online on or before 30 March, 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.