Program Manager - POPI
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||16 June, 2021|
POPI invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its Strengthening Household Ability to Respond to Development Opportunities (SHOUHARDO-III) Program supported by CARE. Working areas of the program are 4 Upazillas of Kishoregonj District (Nikli, Itna, Mithamoin and Austogram) and 3 Upizalas of Netrokona District (Madan, Kalmakanda and Khaliajury).
Position Title: Program Manager
Location of posting: Kishoregonj & Netrakona district.
Contract duration: Up to September 2021.
Salary: BDT. 52,000/- (salary is negotiable for highly qualified person) and other admissible benefits as per program allocation.
Carryout overall management of the project including planning, budgeting program implementation according to plan, coordination and collaboration, documentation & reporting. S/he will be based in project office and has to visit field frequently.
- Masters in Social Science or any other discipline. At least 8-10 years working experience in management of Agriculture and livelihood, Health, Hygiene and Nutrition (HNN), gender, Disaster, Risk Management (DRR) and food security program.
- Proven experience to on program planning, implementation, budgeting, financial management, staff management, report writing and monitoring & evaluation.
- Clear conception/understanding on livelihood and food security project dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Computer skill on MS word, excel, power point and others.
- Experience on network/linkage/collaboration with union/upazila/district and national level network and like minded organizations.
- Experience on working with upazila, district and divisional level government administration.
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
If you feel that your qualification and experience match with the requirements please send your updated CV (two referees, recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID and all academic & experience certificates) along with cover letter to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People's Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 Or E-mail to: [email protected]
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the email's subject line. Any act of persuasion will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Equal opportunities: POPI values diversity in the workplace and is committed to be equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion.
Closing date for applications: June 16, 2021