Product Manager - ACI Fertilizer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||26 May, 2021|
- Preparation of marketing plan for assigned portfolio for existing/ new products.
- Prepare the annual portfolio budget and P&L statement.
- Develop new business, extension of the product line and also work on possibilities of local business diversification.
- Collect information and set strategies for demand generations by portfolio and by product.
- Make appropriate strategy for Increasing brand visibility and make sure brand growth by aligning business objectives.
- Maintain the entire product portfolio division and provide the appropriate business direction aligned with the sales team.
- Prepare promotional material of assigned products and supervision of utilization & result of utilization of promotional materials.
- Monitor national sales achievement against the budget as well as the target in respect of volume and value and to evaluate individual product performance.
- Prepare and up-date the costing of all products with the price change of raw and packing materials and other parameters like devaluation of currency, change of duty structure etc.
- Visit the market to assess and update the performance of ACI as well as the competitors and thereafter formulate competitive strategy according to the prevailing situation.
- Develop the packaging materials of the products which are under development and also look for cost effective and creative alternatives of existing one.
- Coordinate with the cross functional department regarding RM, PM, ROFO, production, credit management, Distribution, MIS, HR etc.
- B.Sc Ag, MS, MSc, BBA, MBA (Agriculturist will get priority with relevant experience)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Fertilizer, Seed or Crop Protection industry
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent social skill
- Flexibility to field visits outside Dhaka
- Professional working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based career path
Job Level: Mid Level
Job Location: ACI Centre, Dhaka
Application deadline: 26 May 2021
Canvassing in any form will immediately lead to disqualification