Officer - Modhumoti Bank
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||15 April, 2021|
Position: Officer - Trade Services (EO-FAVP)
- Periodic visit the factories and office of the exporters to have an insight into their business and to ensure business being conducted by the client according to the prevailing laws of the country.
- Supervision and monitoring of all jobs relating to foreign remittance (inward & outward).
- Handle internal and external audits including regulatory audits pertaining to foreign trade portfolio.
- Ensures timely submission of periodical Head Office and Bangladesh Bank statements and returns.
- Oversee day-to-day activities relating to Import, Export and Foreign Remittance related operations according to foreign exchange guidelines, different directives and rules.
- Approve all the foreign trade transactions as per the laid down process and guidelines.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor or Management of the Bank.
Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduation in any discipline having no 3rd class academic career.
Experience Requirements: 3 to 10 years
- 3-10 years' experience in Bank.
- Fresh Candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates having break of services need not to apply.
- Candidates having professional degree will be given preference.
- Sound knowledge on MS Package - Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Must have customer focused attitude.
- Should be dedicated and career focused.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh