|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||IT & Telecommunication|
|Deadline||15 February, 2021|
- Bangladesh Association of Software & Information Service (BASIS) with the support of Skills for Employee Investment Program (SEIP) is implementing BASIS-SEIP Project. This is a two year long project which needs 13 employees in different levels.
- Skill for Employee Investment Program (SEIP) is a project of Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, and Government of Bangladesh.
- Address: BDBL Bhaban (3rd Floor - East), 12 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka -1215.
- Ensure uninterrupted networking & multimedia support at all the Training Labs & PIU office;
- Install and upgrade training related software in the desktops used by the Trainees in the training labs
- Archive relevant and updated soft training materials and maintain backup data related to project finance and training;
- Provide all kind of day-to-day IT support to trainees and PIU staffs as and when necessary;
- Support day-to-day management and access to the ICT systems and services;
- Monitor and manage the ICT helpdesk to help ensure quick rectification of any issues efficiently.
- Monitor that daily backup systems and disaster contingencies are in place; In such events minimize disruption;
- Provide necessary support to trainers and trainees during training sessions if needed;
- Logging and managing support calls; and
- Overseeing repairs or maintenance in the case of equipment which is under warranty or a maintenance or lease agreement
- Perform any other task required by the Chief Coordinator and coordinator job placement and database.
Employment Status : Contractual
Educational Requirements : Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years working experience in IT, networking and other relevant areas or Bachelor degree with 8 years' working experience in relevant field. Having international vendor certified degree in the relevant field will be preferable subject to the fulfilment of other qualification.
Experience Requirements : At least 5 year(s)