Officer (Admin & Procurement)
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||IT & Telecommunication|
|Deadline||15 February, 2021|
- Bangladesh Association of Software & Information Service (BASIS) with the support of Skills for Employee Investment Program (SEIP) is implementing BASIS-SEIP Project. This is a two year long project which needs 13 employees in different levels.
- Skill for Employee Investment Program (SEIP) is a project of Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, and Government of Bangladesh.
- Address: BDBL Bhaban (3rd Floor - East), 12 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka -1215.
- Serve as key point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external stakeholders,
- Provide direct support to the project staff,
- Conduct and administer the day-to-day activities of the project;
- Facilitate logistics, resource management, procurement and administration procedures and documentation,
- Maintain office equipment and inventory supplies, orders, and replacement of supplies under the project;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Work on HR related issues.
- Organize meeting, special functions and social events as per need;
- Directly Supervise office attendant;
- Manage official vehicles and transportation schedule;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Chief Coordinator.
Employment Status : Contractual
Educational Requirements : Bachelor in any discipline with 5 years working experience in Admin and Logistics works.
Experience Requirements : At least 5 year(s)