Network & System Administrator
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||06 February, 2021|
- Post-graduation degree from any reputed university in computer science or any related subject with no third division/class in any academic result.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Network & System administration (experience in any bank will get preference).
- Good understanding and working experience with Enterprise Network and IT Infrastructure is needed.
- RHCE and CCNP certifications will add more value.
- Working Experience in Linux, UNIX and Windows environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Age limit 35 years at the time of application
- Determine the system needs of the bank.
- Install and configure computernetworksandsystems.
- Monitor & optimize network or system performance of the bank.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Control access permissions and privileges to the internet users.