Monitoring and Innovation Coordinator
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||03 February, 2021|
Job Description I Responsibility
- Collect, compile, prepare and finalize outcome wise quarterly, half yearly and annual progress report of ASK for the donor partners.
- Compile, prepare and present quarterly reports to the Executive Committee of ASK
- Complies & coordinate annual report of ASK.
- Analyze unit/result wise data for assessing the progress/trends and provide feedback/suggestions accordingly to the outcomes.
- Finalize program progress report for NGOAB (quarterly), DC (monthly) office.
- Lead coordination among the outcomes and projects on progress and reporting.
- Prepare issue based reports/documents for donor partners/other agencies.
- Prepare and finalize the monitoring reports.
B. Monitoring and Evaluate Programme
- Review and develop different formats/tools relating to program monitoring and reports.
- Coordination with PNGO, DIC, Legal Clinics.
- Monitoring ASK programmes (Field visit, participate in activities etc.) and giving feedback.
- Follow up the monitoring findings.
- Arrange and assist the baseline survey, internal/external evaluation, appraisal and impact assessment study and provide feedback to finalize the reports.
- Give comments/feedback on proposals submitted by the external consultants of survey/research study/assessment/evaluation.
- Supervise the whole process of the survey/study, evaluation and assessment conducted by the external consultants.
- Contribute to fill-up and submit different evaluation and assessment (online/offline) formats for donor partners/other agencies.
- Prepare project proposals, gather information on donor and funding opportunities.
- Finalize Operational Plan and Revolving Work Plan.
- Coordinate, planning, implementation and monitoring of ASK's strategies and activities in consultation with relevant programmes.
D. Setup/implement Result based Monitoring system and Management Information System(MIS)
- Coordinate, supervise, establish, maintain and update the result based monitoring system.
- Coordinate, supervise, maintain and update the Management Information System (MIS) of ASK.
E. Knowledge Management and Innovation
- Process, analyze and interpret the information gathered during the programme
implementation to draw key lessons learning.
- Bring in external learning of other rights-based organizations.
- Initiate sharing of internal and external learning among staff members.
- Introduce innovation and productivity improvement among the core program and projects.
- Maintain regular liaison with Donors (under the Supervision of the ED).
- Negotiate and assist donor partners to finalize agreements/contract.
- Develop TOR for Consultants for Baseline Survey/ Mid-term/Final
Evaluation/Writer of Annual Report! MIS etc.
- Participate in meetings concerning strategy, planning, monitoring and
- Prepare presentations on ASK and its programmes for workshops and meetings of donor partners and others.
- Conduct sessions. in the foundation course, annual retreat and training related to PCM, M&E, RBM, project proposal and different programmes of ASK.
- Prepare text for the yearly organizational diary.
- Assist the Finance unit to prepare the FD-6 for NGOAB for project approval.
- Provide information timely to the Executive Director for management and policy decisions as and when needed.
- Other responsibilities allocated by ASK.
- Masters in Social Science/ Equivalent from any recognized University/ Institutions with good academic record and at least 10 years of working experience national or international NGO.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
Additional Job Requirements
- Working experience on Result based Monitoring System and Theory of Change
- Must have recent experience working in software based monitoring system.
- working experience in RBM, M&E and MIS system
- Ability to work under pressure with diverse team & environment
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and the capacity to produce quality reports independently
- Knowledge in advanced MS Word & SPSS is a plus.
- Willingness to frequent travel across the project areas
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: ASK Office - Dhaka with extensive travels at different project districts.
Reference: Minimum 2 references
Apply Procedure: Please submit a CV and a Cover letter of not more than 1 page detailing your experience and suitability for the position to Executive Director of Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK), 2/16 Block – B, Lalmatia, Dhaka or email to [email protected]
Note: For email subject line should be written the name of the position applied for (Monitoring and Innovation Coordinator) and for hard copy please mention the name of the position applied on top of the envelop.
Only short-listed candidates will be call for an interview.
Application Deadline: 03rd February 2021