Medical Officer - Good Neighbors
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||27 March, 2021|
Position Name: Medical Officer
Job Location: Nalka CDP; Sirajganj, Dohar CDP; Dhaka, Bochaganj CDP; Dinajpur
Education: MBBS from any recognized University with BMDC registration (MBBS with MPH will add extra advantage)
Age: Maximum 35 years (as on 27 March 2021)
Experience: Minimum 1 year (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
Application : Submit in prescribed format via email. Applications without 'prescribed format' will not be considered
Call for interview: Interview will be held in respective CDP office area with the short-listed candidates only (please provide your active email address)
Both male and female candidates can apply for the position
Job Contract Information:
Consolidated Remuneration: Tk. 35,000 (per month)
Contract Period: 1 year (including minimum 3 months in probation period)
Job Assignment in Brief:
- Engagement in effective, qualitative and supportive treatment service in community
- Communication with partners and result tracking of health activities in target area.
- Active engagement in public health focused activities and community empowerment.
- Supervising and leading the existing healthcare units for greater sustainability
- Effective team management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
- Ensure standard Health check-up as per GNB standard
- Provide quality medical service for children and mother through OPD service, mobile clinic, Health Check-up, Vulnerable disease identification, treatment and follow up.
- Proven capacity and experience of public health activities
- Ability to understand the human rights aspects of the health of children and women
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision
- Having mentality to work in rural area with marginal people.
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribe format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: [email protected] by 27 March 2021.
Please must mention the position name and work place in the email subject line (otherwise not be counted).
Applications which are not in the 'prescribed format' or 'incomplete' application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Branch Office: Nalka CDP, KC Faridpur, Raiganj, Sirajganj; Dohar CDP, Charkushai, Jamalchar, Dohar, Dhaka; Bochaganj CDP, Batason, Muraripur, Bochaganj, Dinajpur
Head Office: Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229, IP phone: +88-09613858585
*Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh is concerned about the rights of children and women and has "Zero Tolerance" policy for any kind of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.