|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism|
|Deadline||06 February, 2021|
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Human Capital & Development Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Position: Medical Officer
Medical Officer shall be the sole responsible for all aspects of medical requirement ensuring guests & associates satisfaction. Also, administering and leading the Medical Team in conjunction with PPSD Policy. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Perform Medical Check-up of Hotel Associates as per House Rules & PPHG Corporate guidelines.
- Treat Hotel Associates for any illness, provide necessary advice if required as per PPSD House Rule.
- Provide and ensure Medical Treatment facility for expatriate and their family members.
- Provide and ensure Medical Treatment facilities to Hotel Guests for utmost guest satisfaction.
- Attend Hotel Associates and Guests emergency call at any time.
- Proper administration of Medical Center, Lead the Medical Team and ensure strong relationship with enlisted hospitals & diagnostic centres authority.
- Provide training to Hotel Associates for health and safety procedures and awareness session or other health related issues.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Competent Management on emergency requirement basis.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in Medicine. Candidate from Public Medical College will be given preference.
- Must have valid registration from BMDC.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a reputed establishment/MNC or local organization as Medical Officer.
- Maximum 40 (forty) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Should possess strong networking capability, entertaining clients, ability to plan ahead and ready to work under pressure.
- Ability to implement and maintain PPSD Associates & Guests Care as well as other relevant policy.
- Age and Experience limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the Medical Center.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially on MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Internet Browsing.
- Should have a "Can Do Attitude".
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by February 06, 2021 by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Or E-Mail: [email protected]