|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Position: Manager-Mawna Branch
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To manage a big or moderate level Branch which involves growing business in terms of the loan, liabilities, customer base and revenue.
- Customer acquisition and relationship building.
- Ensure Branch Profitability i.e. accountable for achieving set targets of assigned team in terms of Assets and Liabilities.
- Cost optimization for the Branch.
- Ensure all business transactions are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure employee productivity and engagement.
- Dispute handling
- Ensure that business risks and controls are well managed.
- Leading and development of team.
- Work in close partnership with Senior Management, Credit Risk Management Team, CAD Team, Trade Finance and other department to ensure that the credit requests and other facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with Bank Policies.
Master's in Business, Bank Management, Economics or any relevant subjects from leading business school/University. No third division in academic records.
Minimum 7 (Seven) years' working experience in leading commercial banks out of which 2 years as Branch Manager/Branch Operation Manager in a leading bank in the mentioned locality.
- Excellent cliental base for Corporate, SME & Retail Business.
- Incumbent needs to be an all-rounder-excellent relationship management skills, Team Management, sound knowledge base in Credit, Foreign Trade & General Banking.
Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
Job Grade: Senior Principal Officer/First Assistant Vice President
Job Location: Mawna, Gazipur
Work experience in any of the above locations will be given preference. Applicants needs to be very flexible and ready to work as per bank requirements.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 27, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.