Manager-Business Planning and Analysis
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Position: Manager-Business Planning and Analysis
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare yearly budget and establish budgetary control across the organization; prepare rolling forecast, perform GAP analysis and provide appropriate recommendations to confirm to the plan.
- Analyze cost and revenue lines; drive cost and revenue allocation exercise to facilitate decision making and performance management; support management in driving cost saving, revenue enhancement and assurance activities; facilitate efficient management of Balance Sheet.
- Track and give progress reports to the management on key strategic initiatives; evaluate business cases on pre and post facto basis.
- Prepare Board Pack, Management Pack, Balance Scorecard, KPI report on regular basis.
- Keep abreast of changes in economy, industry, competition and regulatory environment and assess impact and give report to management.
- Work as a Finance Business Partner and give various information and MIS support; team up with cross-functional departments to ensure that financially prudent decisions are undertaken.
- Minimum MBA (Finance or Accounting) or professional qualifications like ACA/CMA/ACCA/CFA/CPA with No Third Division in academic records.
- Minimum 7 (Seven) years' of experience of which at least 3 (Three) years' in Bank or leading Nonbanking Financial institutions in relevant field.
- All round business and finance knowledge and hands on experience in financial and management reporting and Budgeting/Planning in Bank or Nonbank Financial Institute.
Knowledge, Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Senior Principal Officer/First Assistant Vice President
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 27, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.