Management Trainee Officer - Walton
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||06 May, 2021|
- The Management Trainee Officer (MTO) recruitment program is a preparation action that spotlights on improving a person`s abilities as a leader and manager. In Walton, The Management Trainees will be created through an organized pivot and stretch assignments in different capacities and activities of the association, along these lines, they can build up a solid comprehension of the Business, Markets, Products, Services and Culture. Walton believes that, Management Trainees will lead the way someday.
- Analyzing data and market trends to ensure smooth business operation.
- Participating in meetings, workshops and other learning opportunities.
- Developing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Implementing operational excellence across the company.
- To set out road map of business goals.
- To ensure effective and smooth co-ordination between concern departments timely.
- To manage all day-to-day operational activities of the respective concern.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Assist to formulate position.
- Periodic evaluation for future-plan.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Any other duties as & when required by the position.
Educational Requirements: Graduation/BBA/Masters/MBA/MBM/BSc/MSc in Engineering from any reputed university. (Local & Foreign)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill.
- Should have good knowledge in global business strategies.
- Must be fluent in English & Bengali.
- Must have good knowledge in computer operation/office automation, specifically MS Office, Design and Visualization skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivational and analytical skill.
- Good behavioral competencies with can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Location: Dhaka, Gazipur
Salary: Attractive remuneration package.
1st Step: WRITTEN TEST (Critical Reasoning, Decision Making, Analytical Capability)
2nd Step: GROUP DISCUSSION (To Determine Leadership Qualities)
3rd Step: CASE PRESENTATION (To Analyze Presentation Capabilities)
4th Step: PRIMARY INTERVIEW (Primary Interview with HR & Respective HOD)
5th Step: FINAL INTERVIEW (Final Interview with Higher Management)