Management Trainee - Accounts
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||18 February, 2021|
Position: Management Trainee - Accounts
- Assist with preparation of the budget:
- Assist to implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish, maintain & monitor cash & cash equivalent controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor supplier accounts
- Monitor payment status for all accounts due
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Assist to Prepare Financial statements
- Assist with the annual audit & corporate tax related works
- Maintain financial files and records
- Assists to maintain regular commercial issues as required
- Additional Responsibilities: Participating in any other projects, events or activities as directed by the Reporting Authorities
- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts/registers.
- Ensure timely reporting of all day to day financial information.
Educational Requirements: Graduation and Post Graduation in Accounting/ Finance with CA(CC) from reputed public university with good academic records.
Experience Requirements: 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 24 to 33 years
- Candidate should have knowledge about IAS, IRFS, TAX & VAT LAW, LABOUR ACT.
- Good Computer knowledge in MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Tally/ ERP Software.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.