Legal Counsel - Summit Corporation
|12 April, 2021
Summit Corporation Limited the holding Company of all power generating assets of Summit Group, invites suitable candidates for the following position:
Title of the Position: Legal Counsel, Legal Department-01
Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Providing legal opinions, interpretations, drafting and vetting legal documents and other general legal assistance to the company management on issues affecting the Summit Corporation Limited, its parent Company (SPI) and its subsidiaries.
- Conducting legal research and preparing opinions based on such research.
- Negotiation with various parties relating to the dealings of the Company.
- Dealing with any necessary inter-company legal work and providing assistance to the Human Resources Department.
- Assisting the Legal Department in litigations relating to the Company, its parent Company and its subsidiaries.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required and assigned by the Chairman/Vice Chairman/Board of Directors time to time.
Duty Station: Summit Centre; 18, Kawran Bazar Commercial Area; Dhaka-1215
- LL.M/ Post-Graduate Diploma-in-law.
- Minimum of 05 (five) years of experience after enrolment with relevant Bar Council in Bangladesh.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with diverse group of people and proven capacity to produce quality reports, opinions and write-ups.
- Have understanding on all local laws.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates, fulfilling the above requirements, are requested to apply to: [email protected]. Please mention name of post applied on top of envelope or email subject matter.