Lecturer - Stamford University
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||28 March, 2021|
- Looking For : Lecturer (Dept. of Public Administration)
- Position of Lecturer is a yearly contractual job with extendable provision every year.
- Taking classes of undergrad students as per schedule.
- Counselling students on academic matters.
- Research works.
- Administration of the Dept. as assigned by the Head.
Employment Status: Contractual
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) in Public Administration, Master of Social Science (MSS) in Public Administration.
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants with experience will be given preference.
Applicants are requested to apply with a full CV in the prescribed form(available in the website), a signed application, attested photocopies of all academic records and two(2)copies of recent passport sized photographs. Send your CV to [email protected] or