Investment/Portfolio Manager - Modhumoti Bank
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||15 April, 2021|
Position: Investment/Portfolio Manager – Treasury Front Office (EO-PO)
- Overall management (sectorial allocation, security selection and trade execution) of the secondary market share trading of the Bank.
- Conduct the bidding process of IPO (both fixed price method and book building method) on behalf of the Bank
- Conducting extensive analysis on the issue of subordinate bond, perpetuity bond, preference share, zero coupon bonds etc.
- Playing an instrumental role to assist the Bank's investment in government securities
- Reporting to the regulatory bodies (BSEC, Bangladesh Bank) regarding the Bank's investment.
- Any other job/instruction as and when assigned by the Management of the Bank.
Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a reputed university having no 3rd class in his / her academic career.
- 6 to 10 years
- 4-6 years working experience in Bank including at least 03 years' experience in related field.
- Must have extensive knowledge in equity valuation methods (DCF method, Residual Income method, Dividend Discount Model, Comparative valuation etc.)
- Knowledge on Technical Analysis can be an added advantage.
- Candidates who completed CFA (Level 1 & 2) will get preference.
- Must have hands on experience on securities trading in secondary market
- Sound knowledge on computer especially in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fresh Candidates need not to apply
- Candidates having break of services need not to apply.
Job Location: Head Office