Intern (Campaigns) - Plan International
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||27 March, 2021|
With our vision to empower girls and young women to be heard, live without fear of violence and to help them achieve their rights, Plan International Bangladesh is looking for a young, energetic intern for the Campaigns department. The Intern-Campaigns will take over the responsibility of bringing innovative ideas into all our campaign work. Under the supervision of the Campaign Lead, the Intern- Campaign will be responsible for supporting Plan International's Girls Get Equal and other national campaigns in Bangladesh.
The Intern-Campaigns will support for effective campaigning at the Girls Rights Hub and support in day to day campaign tasks to develop oneself as a young leader and effective campaigner.
Specific areas of intervention where intern will provide the inputs (and indicative tasks/deliverables):
- Support the day to day campaign activities to ensure effective planning and timely implementation
- Coordinate and communicate with the GGE YSC team to support with their campaign activities as well as to ensure effective documentation of their activities
- Assist in documentation of different campaign related interventions
- With support of the Campaign Manager, assist in producing regular updates on the Girls Get Equal campaign
- Generate social media contents in consultation with YAP and district GGE-YSC members
- Gather information on the GGE campaign activities around the world
- Support in administrative procedures in organising and mobilising youth during campaign
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the team
What we're looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual having undergraduate degree (minimum requirement) in Communication, Media studies, Journalism, Marketing, Social sciences or any relevant field. For more details, please click on the Term of Reference (ToR).
About Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children's rights and equality for girls. Plan International envisages a world in which all children and young people realise their full potential, a vision now shared by the 193 Heads of State and Government who adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in September 2015.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. This is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. Its girls who are most affected. Plan International's new Global Strategy aims to transform the lives of 100 million girls by implementing an integrated programme and influence approach.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter at [email protected] by 27 March 2021. Plan International Bangladesh is committed to ending gender inequality, and achieving a gender balanced workforce.
Plan follows an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity welcoming applications from all especially women and people living with disability.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. References will be taken and background and Anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plan's Safeguarding of Children and Young People Policy.
All Plan International Bangladesh's job notifications are published and Plan International does not ask for or ever accept applications fees.