ICT Security/Cyber Security Officer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||06 February, 2021|
- Post-graduation degree from any reputed university in computer science or any related subject with no third division/class in any academic result.
- 4-5 years of experience with cyber security & network security.
- Understanding of security threats, attack vectors, vulnerabilities and exploits.
- UNIX, Windows, and networking security skills are a must.
- Preferable Qualifications (CCNA/ RHCSA/ CISSP + CEH) .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Age limit 35 years at the time of application
- Configure the security tools, analyze & detect the security threats, take preventive measure etc.
- Act as internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
- Recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics.
- Analyze the systems to identify gaps and find remediation.
- Provide training to the end users regarding the cyber threat.