Head of Structured Finance, Cash Management & Supply Chain Financing
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||13 May, 2021|
Position: Head of Structured Finance, Cash Management & Supply Chain Financing
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To look after the overall structured finance including syndication and project finance and other large corporate finance portfolio of the bank.
- Grow the corporate banking customer base by procuring new customers and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns.
- To manage the customers relationship to ensure continuous business relation with the bank.
- To Maintain relationship with Bangladesh Bank, Investment Promotion and Financing Facility and other units and with other multilateral, bi-lateral organization for arrangement of fund.
- To Manage Agency function for syndication loan, Bonds, Preference share etc.
- Work in close partnership with Senior Managers in Credit Risk Management, Credit Administration, Trade Finance, Investment Banking to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with Bank Policies.
- To Look after Documentation and follow-up for the participation accounts.
- Relationship Management with the lead bank, clients and branches and regulatory authority.
- Transaction Booking i.e. take leadership in booking new syndication accounts for the bank.
- Ensure customer compliance with credit policy, regulatory requirement, and covenant & conditions advised in the sanction letter.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to support the Bank's growth in cash management services and deposit growth.
- Coordinate cash management implementation and support which includes managing all elements of the cash management sales cycle including business development, needs analysis, close of sale, ongoing monitoring and annual review and renewal
- Formulation & Execution of Supply Chain Financing business strategies.
Educational Requirements: Minimum Masters in any discipline with no third division in academic records.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 10 (Ten) years' working experience in handling large corporates, structured finance in bank or leading NBFI.
Knowledge, Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: VP/SAVP
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by May 13, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.