Head of Customer Experience - Banglalink
|24 April, 2021
- Develop Customer Experience strategy under the guidelines of top management and VEON aligning to the organizational goals and objectives
- Ensure the right governance that enables constant improvements based on customer feedback and analytics
- Ensure customer feedback is collected on the mass scale across most important journeys and touch points
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional team development and refinement of end-to-end customer journeys to prioritize opportunities to further improve customer engagement and ensure highest levels of user experience
- Ensure the products and services launched are tested on customers to prevent any defect using User Experience Lab
- Embed customer excellence culture across organization with the support of relevant stakeholders
Required Academic Qualifications
- MBA/BBA from any UGC approved university
- At least 10+ years' progressive experience in Customer Service, Customer Experience and/or Sales Operations, including strategy, operations, performance management, continuous improvement and process excellence
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business strategy to meet the strategic needs of the organization
- Extensive experience in cross-functional collaboration to define and optimize customer journey mapping for efficiency, effectiveness and overall excellent customer experience.
- Proven ability in applying customer research, insights, and analysis to define optimal processes and experience.
- Analytical and critical thinker that is data driven. Turns data into action, uses strong project management skills to drive the continuous business performance improvement across multiple functional areas
- Well versed in digital technologies, adopting new technologies and maximizing their impact on the customer experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, excelling in leadership, collaboration and change management.
- Strong financial acumen, applying commercial and financial principles to business decisions
- Ability to drive change in a structured manner
- Proficient in local country language as well as English fluency.
- Experience in Telecom / Digital industry preferred
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before April 24, 2021.