Faculty Member - UIU
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||17 June, 2021|
The United International University (UIU) strives for becoming a center of excellence in education in the South Asian region. It has been keenly pursuing to establish a pleasant and ambient teaching-learning-research environment. With this end in view, the University is looking for suitable candidates for immediate appointment to the following full-time teaching positions in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering.
Assistant Professor (CSE)
Candidates must have a Ph.D. or its equivalent from a recognized university in Computer Science & Engineering or related field.
- Candidates must have M. Phil / Master Degree with a 4-year Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & Engineering. Candidates with CGPA less than 3.5 on a scale of 4.0 or 1st Division/Class in any stage of education will not be considered.
- Must have minimum 3 (three) years of active teaching experience at Honors or Post Graduate level.
- Must have at least 3 (three) research publications.
Candidates must have a 4-year Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering. Candidates with CGPA less than 3.5 on a scale of 4.0 or 1st Division/Class in any stage of education will not be considered.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates.
- Candidates would be required to apply online (Link: www.uiu.ac.bd/jobs) by June 17, 2021 (Thursday).
- Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for presentation session and Interview.