Executive - Legal & Investigation
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||25 May, 2021|
- To investigate and prevent any type of corporate or white-collar crime within or against company.
- To investigate other potential fraudulent claims that becomes apparent.
- To investigate any type of irregularities that hampers in smooth operation.
- To present cases to board of officer's meeting and/or law enforcement agencies in a manner that clearly describes the nature of the offense/ irregularities, the investigative steps taken and the evidence that supports each offense/ irregularity.
- To make appropriate recommendation for designing and implementing programs to prevent fraudulent/irregular activities and to recover any incurred losses.
- To identify the default/risky parties through investigation and recover the investment of company.
Educational Requirements: Graduation in Criminology & Police Science/ Criminology & Criminal Justice.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Should have good computer knowledge, specifically on MS office applications.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail oriented.
- Should have good communication skill and self-motivated.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: 25 May 2021