Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||22 June, 2021|
IDCOL is a Public Limited Company and a Non-Bank Financial Institution fully owned by the Government of Bangladesh (GoB) under Economic Relations Division (ERD), Ministry of Finance. IDCOL is the leader in Energy and Infrastructure Financing in Bangladesh. The Company has disbursed about US$ 1.6 billion in large and medium infrastructure and renewable energy projects. IDCOL works with multi-lateral agencies and development partners, academics, private companies, various NGOs and microfinance institutions.
IDCOL requires to appoint an Executive Director and CEO who will work with Finance Specialists, Engineers, Accountants, Lawyers and Environmental and Social Experts.
The Executive Director & CEO will lead the team of executives of the company and will be responsible for the overall and day to day operation and financing activities of IDCOL. S/he will report to the Board of Directors.
Academic Qualification and Experiences:
- Post-graduation in any discipline preferably in Economics, Banking, Finance and Business Administration from any reputed educational Institution(s).
- At least 15 years of work experience in Bank/NBFI with at least 2 years experience as Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Deputy Managing Director/ immediate below position to the CEO.
- Good knowledge and skill in office administration, financing, accountancy and taxation to run the organization efficiently in ethical and sustainable manner.
- Successful track record in transactions of project financing preferably in large infrastructure projects and PPP projects.
- Experience in negotiating the commercial and financial terms of the financing contracts' preferably in infrastructure projects and PPP projects.
- Experience in dealing with the Government Authority, Multilateral Development Agencies, Financiers, Legal, Environmental and Social Experts.
- Age not over 60 years as on 30 – 06 – 2021. The age limit may be relaxed for highly qualified and deserving candidates.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both Bangla and English.
Contract Period and Remuneration:
- 3 years employment contract which may be renewed subject to approval of the Board and subsequent clearance from the Bangladesh Bank.
- Remuneration & Benefits will be determined in commensurate with the Industry and will be negotiated with the short-listed candidate(s).
How To Apply:
Interested professionals are requested to forward their Curriculums Vitae (CV) attaching passport size photograph (1 copy) and following papers to Chairman, Board of Directors, IDCOL at the following address or electronically to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Copy of all Educational Certificates;
- Copy of all Work Experience Certificates;
- Copy of National Identity Card (NID);
- Reference from 2 persons.
Attention: Company Secretary
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL)
UTC Building (Level-16),
8 Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka 1215.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview;
- IDCOL reserves the right to cancel any or all applications without showing any reason whatsoever;
- IDCOL is an equal opportunity employer where non-resident Bangladeshis are also encouraged to apply.
Last Date of Application: 22 June 2021
Infrastructure Development Company Limited, UTC Building, Level-16, 8 Panthapath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh. www.idcol.org