ERP Web Programmer - IWM
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||17 April, 2021|
Position: ERP Web Programmer
Reporting To: Director, ICT-GIS Division
No. of position: 01
- IWM has been developing a web-based organization management ERP with HRD, Finance, Accounting, Assets and Project management facilities using C# ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server in MVC Framework. The main responsibility is to work at code level to edit and update the system and database and making the IWM ERP System operational and provide support to users/custodians of different modules
- Other Web application development
- Database management
- Work for active and proposed projects as and when required
- Developments and maintain the relation with different relevant Clients
Educational Requirements: At least Bachelor degree in CSE from a reputed University.
Experience Requirements: At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Programming language : C#, ASP Dot-Net MVC Framework, PHP Laravel Framework (optional), Open Layers (optional)
- Backend Database: Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Front end tools/language: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, RDLC, Open Data Kit (ODK)
- At least 3(three) years work experience is essential as a Programmer
- Experience in development and managing of ERP in web environment
- WebGIS technology will be preferable
- Experiences in GoB or Large Corporate organization as ERP Developer/Manager/Programmer.
- Application development skills both on Linux and Windows platform and using Docker.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must have a 'can-do' attitude.
- The incumbent must have a mindset to work in a team.
- Must be able to carry out multi-tasking activities and have a mindset to work under pressure.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefit package applicable for staff under contractual appointment will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Instruction to apply : Candidates who do not meet the abovesaid academic and experience requirements are discouraged to apply. Eligible candidates having the required qualification, skill and experience are requested to visit IWM website and apply online before 17 April, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.