Entrepreneurship Coordinator - EMK Center
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||27 October, 2021|
Job Title: Entrepreneurship Coordinator
Salary Range: EMK Center offers a competitive salary according to EMK Center's Terms of Employment and successful applicants' relevant experience and qualification.
Required Qualification Summary:
EMK Center is looking for an entrepreneurial, strategic, and value-driven full-time "Entrepreneurship Coordinator" to be in charge of EMK Center's entrepreneurship development and youth employment initiative. This position requires a person who can work on the programmatic level as management and coordination and develop and contribute to the learning delivered during the program. The main objective of EMK Center's entrepreneurship development and youth employment initiative is to contribute to economic growth by supporting the youth in their future endeavor.
- Develop and maintain the summary of all ongoing activities in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem.
- Develop a stakeholder database consisting of actors working on entrepreneurship development. Develop and maintain a synergistic relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop meaningful partnerships with college and university-based entrepreneurial clubs and initiatives.
- Actively participate in different local and international youth entrepreneurship forums
- Organize programs and initiatives around different entrepreneurial initiatives like Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Organize entrepreneurship development and business management training for youth with a particular focus on underprivileged communities.
- Develop regular briefs for internal and external stakeholders on the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Bangladesh.
- Graduate or equivalent with specialization in Business Administration or Social Science
- Minimum three years of professional experience
- Proven experience in working with the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Experience representing a prominent and leading organization to donors, external partners, and authorities
- Experience in managing budgets and multiple donor contracts
- Experience with networking, advocacy, and coordination, including donor contact, fundraising, and networking
- Experience in managing and supporting team
- Proven commitment to accountability practices and knowledge of quality assurance systems
How to apply:
Please visit the link to fill out the application form: Application Form
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Only adequately filled Google Forms will be processed
EMK Center is an equal opportunity employer