Employee Relations Lead - Unilever
|02 April, 2021
If you are a dynamic and experienced professional with a drive for excellence, then the following position at Unilever Bangladesh Limited could be for you:
Employee Relations Lead
Employee Relations Lead is responsible for planning, management and execution of employee & industrial relations' strategy and policies, to support change & transformation while maintaining a harmonious working environment within the manufacturing organization.
The responsibilities include:
- Lead the design and implementation of HR/ ER policies in compliance with local labor laws, regulations, and group guidelines.
- Provide Employee Relations input in business strategies and factory planning.
- Train the Managers in Consultation and Communication skills for collective consultations and negotiations.
- Lead negotiation teams for matters such as pay reviews and terms & conditions negotiations.
- Manage trade union relations & strategy including the internal federation and external trade unions.
- Effectively engage and manage relationships with legal counsels, lead the work on litigation strategy with respect to employment disputes, ownership & accountability for outcomes.
- Support the business as a subject matter expert on collective bargaining and managing the trade unions.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Technical qualifications (min M./MBA) from a reputed recognized national/international institute.
- 10+ Years prior experience in Employee & Industrial Relations, Business Partnering and Learning & Development in FMCG/related industry.
The job offers a competitive remuneration and benefit package. The position is intended to be filled up at the earliest.
Please share your resume to [email protected] before 2nd April 2021.