Depot Distribution In charge
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Commercial/Supply Chain|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||23 January, 2021|
Position: Depot Distribution In charge
- Monitor inventory levels are managed within prescribed norm set by the company to optimize working capital and achieve desired customer service level.
- Manage & Operationalize safe and efficient receiving, storage, handling and dispatch of goods.
- Lead the depot distribution team and manage relevant resources to ensure invoiced products reaching at customers'/dealers' point with sufficient speed/agility and in good condition on time.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, security in the work environment.
- Maintain physical inventory accuracy in line with SAP stock.
- Maintain per kg distribution cost within the set target and drive actions to optimize it further on continuous basis for respective locations.
- Propose annual operational expense budget and monitor and control actual costs incurred are in line with approved target.
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop the team in terms of structured warehouse and distribution operational knowledge to upkeep the company's standard in all transactions and interactions with customers.
- Align the team with the companies' vision and values and make them aware to comply and implement the latest policies and SOPs.
- Coach and mentor, engage and motivate the workforce for sustainable performance and productivity.
- Business Graduate (preferably BBA /MBA) from reputed public/ private university.
- Professional Degree or Post Grad degree on relevant field will be preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Adhering to principles & values
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives