|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||06 February, 2021|
- Post-graduation degree from any reputed university in computer science or any related subject with no third division/class in any academic result.
- Minimum 5 year experience in database administration.
- Working Experience with any reputed bank as DBA will get preference.
- Depth knowledge in different database architecture like sql , ORACLE .
- Related professional certification will get preference.
- Working Experience in Linux, UNIX and Windows environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Age limit 35 years at the time of application
- Ensure the performance, integrity and security of the existing banks database.
- Planning and development of the database, as well as the troubleshooting.
- Ensure & manage DC & DR data synchronization.
- Control access permissions and privileges.
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.