Core Network Administrator (Routing Switching & Security)
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Position: Core Network Administrator (Routing Switching & Security)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the core router, switch, NGFW and managed switches.
- Make sure that core network configured by complying with the security standards of the company.
- Maintain core network by actively identifying faults and vulnerable areas within the network's architecture.
- To be involved in drawing and modifying diagram for core network.
- Regular basis checking logs to help solve problems before the network is busting your door down wanting to know why the network isn't working.
- To be involved in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the core network for its test, development and production environment.
- Hands-on experience of BACPS, NACH, EFT & NPSB network.
- To identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the network.
- To do all the supporting tasks that are included, but not limited to network deployment.
- Conduct network schedule backups according to company.
- Execute across-site replication of significant DR data.
- Minimum BSc in CSE/Engineering from reputed university with no third division in academic records.
- Certification of CCNP RS/Datacenter/Security are preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' support experience in CISCO Gold/Silver/Premier certified partner or reputed vendors.
- Hands on experience on APNIC resources, ACI, ISE, NGFW, Web content security, LTM, WAF, Proxy, packet shaper, NMS.
Knowledge, Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office.
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Trainee Officer to Senior Officer
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 27, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.