Communications Specialist - Partnership and Projects
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||22 February, 2021|
WaterAid Bangladesh is an international not-for-profit organization, determined to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation and is looking for a creative, committed, dynamic and motivated person for the position of 'Communications Specialist – Partnership and Projects".
WaterAid is at an exciting time. With an ambition to bring clean water and safe sanitation to everyone, everywhere by 2030, there's a need for greater engagement in all platforms with all people from different backgrounds; The Communications Specialist – Partnership and Projects is a position in advocacy and communications team under the policy advocacy department, which leads on the engagement and development of relationships with government, private sector, individuals, networks and the community. The role plays a key part in the delivery of WaterAid's Communications, Engagement and Social Media Strategy for diverse partnerships and projects under exciting programmes. To know more about us, please visit: www.wateraid.org
Download Full Job Description: Link
Job Requirements/ Personal Profile:
Education: Master's or equivalent degree in communication, social science, or relevant subject from any recognized university.
Experience, Skills, and competencies
- Preferablyminimum 7years' experience; with three years' work experience in the field of campaigns, engagement, outreach, and communication activitiespreferable for a development organisation.
- Experience and ability to successfully implement communications activities within budget and quality in alignment with organisational strategic goals for various projects in blisteringly urgent timeframes
- Exceptional copy writing, editing, written and verbal communications skills in English and Bengali
- Experience in using different forms of media (such as email, websites, social media and physical publications) to deliver high quality information to different audiences synthesising from key research and evidence documents
- Highly organised with an ability to meet deadlines and manage many competing
- priorities and stakeholder requirements
- Aware of emerging communication trends and provide instant effective solution to communication needs for diverse audience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others; appreciation of and commitment to WaterAid's vision, values, and objectives
- Must be passionate about campaign, audience engagement and fundraising.
Reportable to: Manager, Advocacy & Communications
Workstation: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Work Tenure: Fixed term, initially for 01 year with a possibility of extension
Working hours: Full time (05 days a week with minimum 37.5 hours per week)
Salary & benefits: Monthly gross salary range around BDT 115,000 corresponding to the skill, competencies and experience. Other benefits include provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, life insurance for self, hospitalization insurance scheme for spouse and children, cell phone allowances etc.
If you are passionate about communications, campaigns and audience engagement, and want to be part of challenging and exciting environment and are confident to meet organisation's expectations and fulfill the above-mentioned requirements, please apply through.
Application Deadline: 22 February 2021.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Candidates will have to be ready to go through an extensive selection process. Any lobbying will be considered as disqualification