Asst. Coordinator - Finance
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||IT & Telecommunication|
|Deadline||15 February, 2021|
- Bangladesh Association of Software & Information Service (BASIS) with the support of Skills for Employee Investment Program (SEIP) is implementing BASIS-SEIP Project. This is a two year long project which needs 13 employees in different levels.
- Skill for Employee Investment Program (SEIP) is a project of Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, and Government of Bangladesh.
- Address: BDBL Bhaban (3rd Floor - East), 12 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka -1215.
- Keep books of financial and procurement records on regular basis as per accepted standard;
- Produce monthly accounts of administrative and project budget expenditures of the project;
- Assist in procurement of goods and services;
- Support external audit team in auditing of project accounts;
- Assist in maintaining inventory of goods procured under the project;
- Prepare reimbursement and withdrawal documents for project funds;
- Ensure reconciliation of accounts with banks and development partners;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports for submission to the government;
- Prepare final project accounts statements at the end of the project for submission to SEIP as well as the concerned government office,
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Coordinator - Finance & Procurement and Chief Coordinator.
Employment Status : Contractual
Educational Requirements : Master in Commerce with Accounting/ Finance background and at least 5 years' experience in relevant fields or Bachelor degree in the same field with 08 years working experience. Knowledge and skills in IT are essential.
Experience Requirements : At least 5 year(s)