|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||10 February, 2021|
Position: Associate Manager, Identity and Access Management Security, Information Security Department
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Identity and Access Management programme of the bank. This is an active, hands-on position, responsible for the planning, design, development and the support of the identity and access management function and all its components;
- Provisioning of user accounts for onboarding employees; processing of changes to account security requirements as approved by management; assistance to users as required; processing of user terminations; reporting on provisioning activities; automation of provisioning; multifactor authentication;
- Support the identity and access management function, ensuring prompt, efficient, and accurate resolution of identity and access matters. Assist with Identity and Access Management related initiatives, including activity coordination, initiative communication and implementation;
- Be part of the digital roadmap and Involvement in projects as needed as determined by the scope and related to the job function (e.g., design and implement role-matrix). Work closely with IT teams to ensure that user and system account roles are designed considering principles of least privilege and segregation of duties;
- Perform access and entitlement reviews in accordance with established process and timelines and mitigate any identified gaps;
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, ICT risk management, cyber security controls and related standards;
- Creation and maintenance of policies, procedures, and internal documentation required for user provisioning, change or deprovisioning;
- Perform other information security job-related duties as assigned;
- Manages and monitors systems/modules associated with Identity and Access management; provides incident and problem management support;
- Participate in Cyber Security Incident Response Processes, incident investigations and audit reporting requests. Support on Security Operations Center (SOC) function;
- Support a 24/7 coverage schedule when needed as part of a rotation including weekends.
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science or related fields is required;
- One or more of the following Professional certifications are expected, e.g. CIAM (Certified Identity Access Manager), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CAMS (Certified Access Management Specialist), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CompTIA Security+;
- Minimum 4 years of Working experience in Information Security as primary responsibility or minimum 6 years IT experience with access management as a primary responsibility and strong Application/Database security focus as a secondary job duty required;
- Hands on experience with Oracle and SQL Server is a favorable;
- Experience with the following IT Security Frameworks required: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), ISO 27001 / 27002, Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) preferred;
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills with an ability to document and explain processes and procedures to both business and technical stakeholders;
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach;
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate. Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and observe confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.