Assistant Software Engineer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||IT & Telecommunication|
|Deadline||27 February, 2021|
- In ASA, a good number of sophisticated ICT applications are already developed in house and deployed throughout the organization spanned over the country. Many of these systems are mission critical. Deployment in the rural areas and used by verities of users made the maintenance activities highly critical. ASA IT team uses industry standard software development practices. Team members need to follow standard practices in different phases of SPL like: documentation, development, and testing.
- The responsibilities of an Assistant Software Engineer are requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancements and modifications requested by different stakeholders. In this regard, an Assistant Software Engineer would be supported and mentored by a Software Engineer.
Educational Requirements: B.Sc/ M.Sc in CSE/ IT/ MIS/ Software Engineering/ ECE/ EEE or equivalent and relevant engineering degree.
Experience Requirements: 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Working experience in the relevant field would be preferred but not essential.
- Candidates having professional training in the relevant fields would get preferences.
- Must have experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .Net, C#.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Clear understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Design Patterns, UML.
- Familiarity with AJAX based Web Development Techniques.
- Solid understanding of the full Android development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and coding standards.
- Good design sense and concept of material design.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Must be non-smoker
- Tk. 30000 (Monthly)
- Salary Tk. 30,000 (per month). Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee`s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 27/02/2021. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.