Assistant Officer - Partnerships
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||29 May, 2021|
Position: Assistant Officer – Partnerships
Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The primary purpose of the Partnership function is to maintain relationships with a wide range of partners because they represent diverse constituencies and have skills, knowledge and resources that complement what Save the Children cannot do alone, and thereby deliver high-quality full spectrum programs for the most deprived and marginalized children in Bangladesh.
The Assistant Officer – Partnerships in his/her capacity will primarily be responsible to assist Partnership function to facilitate effective implementation of the Low-tech Innovation project. S/he will maintain partnership relations, coordinate with other functions, work with IT teams on the technological platform readiness. S/he will also assist in the areas of action/issue tracking, follow up, administrative and logistical support for smooth operations of Innovation project in particular, partnership functions in general.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in development or private sector in project management/operational effectiveness/communication & documentation.
- Can-do attitude with ability to deliver result on time in quality.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with wide range of groups and functions.
- Solution focus and ability to think creatively.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Inspiring documentation and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn, grow and adapt.
- Good English language skills – reading, writing & speaking
- Commitment to Save the Children's mission, values, and approach
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, preferably in Social Sciences or relevant discipline
Contract length: Up to October 31, 2021
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: https://bangladesh.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=63917
Application deadline: 29 May, 2021
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
'Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce'
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.